A recent professional headshot that I did for a local client in Glen Burnie, MD.
"Do you do company headshots?"
"You bet I do!"
Have a new employee? Need to update your staff directory?
No problem!Read More
I won't pretend to understand how Google's rating system works. I know that I've been fortunate enough to have clients who have left me 5 star reviews on Google, but somehow the average of all the 5 star reviews has been 4.7. Math isn't my strong suit, but that never made sense to me.
However, some recent clients of mine added their review and it magically brought my average Google review rating up to a full 5 stars!!
They were looking for some "non-traditional" headshots, and we had a great time taking some portraits. We reviewed some photo samples, talked about what they liked, and developed a plan for the session. We had a great time collaborating together, and I'm happy to share some of the photographs here.
Thank you so much for your review!!
- Hike around Machu Picchu in Peru
- Narrowly miss the devastating earthquakes in Ecuador
- Hike, kayak, and snorkel with some of the most playful and curious creatures in the Galapagos
- Chill in perfect weather in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Tour with friends in Rehoboth, Delaware
- Hike Stratton Mountain in search of clues in Vermont
- Incredible Northern Lights chance sighting and relaxing in a thermal pool at Blue Lagoon in Iceland
- Live like locals in Paris
- Learn how to shoot guns instead of photos for the very first time and try out everything from handguns, to AKs, to ARs, to sniper rifles with a well-trained local in Vegas